Home Contests & Challenges Archives

DWIII - 3D - Tulkamir - Untitled

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Tulkamir polycounter lvl 18
This'll be my first character in like a year and a half, so I've no clue how it's going to go. smile.gif

I'm also pretty weak at concepting, so any help on it would be great. This is just my quick start on things

domconcept1.JPG

The gist of the idea at the moment -

Class - Warlord

Character - A lone gunslinger, he's deticated his life to hunting down the enemies of Polycount. Wielding his powerful revolver from afar and using the blade attached to its underside along with a well worn gladius in closer quarters he is a force to be reckoned with. He bolsters his deadly offense with the ability to "phase" more to the realm to which the gun exists, allowing him to evade attacks. Though all traces of his past have been nearly forgotten in his single minded service to the empire of Polycount, he allows himself to hold onto the battered guitar on his back, a symbol of love lost and a distant past.

Artifact - This revolver is of ancient heritage, having been passed down as a family piece for generations. However, it's current bearer turned it into something more. With the aid of powerful invokers the revolver was placed in a dark realm outside of our own and melded to him in order to anchor it to this world. As a result both the gun is able to pull ammo from Lucius's person through the bending of space, and bullets fired from pull part of their victim into the dark realm. In addition the gun and bearer's state of being between worlds allows for the unique defense of phasing to the other world to evade attacks.

Love to hear any thoughts on any of this.

Replies