Home Contests & Challenges Archives

DWIII - 3D - Okt - Untitled

Okt
polycounter lvl 19
Offline / Send Message
Okt polycounter lvl 19
I'm committed this year to putting enough effort in to get something finished. It'll be a great learning experience and hopefully a ton of fun. Already all fired up, thirsty for blood and all that junk.

PC.jpg

Off to get some ideas down for some concept work now.

Replies

• Okt
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Okt polycounter lvl 19
    Well I'm not sure if I'm feeling or even able to distinguish what's going on in some of these. However it was a great way to get some of those vital juices flowing, interesting and different approach for thumbnailing for me anyway. I pretty much just went buck wild with a really light marker and came back after and took a look to see if anything popped. I apologies for the atrocious quality of the scan the machine is complete bunk.
    Thumbs.jpg
    #15 I kinda like the way he flows, and all I can see in #9 is "battle-bass".

Any comments or ideas are more than welcome and greatly appreciated.
  • Okt
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Okt polycounter lvl 19
    Decided to give # 15 a little bit of a go and maybe take a trip down ewok lane.
    other.jpg
  • Okt
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Okt polycounter lvl 19
    New direction, at the moment as you can see, not very unique, but I think that can be changed. I was thinking of giving him some sort of mace which would house the actual 'void' power.
    EDIT: I've gone back and fixed a few issues some people said looked a little off. Updated pic below.
    old: Old Version
    thumbb3.jpg

Comments? Anything...