Newcomer intro thread, couple of characters *DELETED*

Post deleted by McKertis

Replies

• Wells
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wells polycounter lvl 18
    Welcome.

I'm really digging the hipoly - great shapes.

lizard dude's got a great pose, as well
  • McKertis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Aha ! A kind word. What is this new and odd feeling i have... Gratefulness ? Yes, i think thats the one.
  • aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    hey, you're from cgtalk right? I remember that lizard guy. Welcome to polycount, we're more awesome than cgtalk here smile.gif

Both the models look pretty good to me btw.

As far as good shoulder topology, just show us your wires and we'll critique them.
  • Legion
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Legion polycounter lvl 11
    Hello and welcome to Polycount. Models are look good, I'll keep an eye for your next update.
  • pliang
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pliang polycounter lvl 17
    Lovely poses for the man in armor...oh and I think the lizard can use a little more rigid pose.
  • Zephir62
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zephir62 polycounter lvl 12
    I'm not a big fan of purely stylistic design, as opposed to utility so these pieces don't strike me as interesting. Otherwise, the shapes are great on the soldier. Everything looks good, though, the lizard looks like he needs some reworking on the smoothing groups.

I'd like to join in with everyone else, the pose on the soldier is kick ass.
  • McKertis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks, everyone.

Yeah, Aesir, i remember you too, or rather, your avatar, that is. Hi there, neighbour.

I also wanted to show off this guy, but its hard to find a good angle on him :

screenshot012dd7.png

As for the shoulder, this is what i have now. It looks simple enough, but i'm worried that if i start to detail the deltoid and the clavicle, and add the trapeze - i wont be able to rotate the arm and it will all just fly all over the place.

screenshot014bl2.png