Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

under one roof! worky works.

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
stimpack polycounter lvl 10
Sooooo ive been so busy with work i have completely neglected my portfolio. Of cource i have tons of works from the games ive done, but i cant show any of that, in a word im screwed if i were to want another job haha. So im just gonna do a few pieces. Gonna start with this cyclist, inspired by the guys i use to bike with. Ill also make him a lil fixy bike, mayb a bianchi, just b/c i actually want one!

here goes, this is block out i did. probably too early for crits, but bring them on! im thinkin costume wise, sleevless hoodie, tight rolled jeans, some lowtop shoes, topknot, tatoos, piercings, and anything else that pops in my head that would look sweet! i pretty much wear outfits like this all the time, so im just raidin my closet for inspiration!

enjoys.

blockin1.jpg

blockin2.jpg

Replies

• CiscoJavier
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cool
    nice sillhoutte
    so, whats the hair gonna look like? is his hoodie going to be on? or is going to have it off? so far he looks like an indian, but i understand that your just startin it
  • Jesse Moody
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jesse Moody polycounter lvl 17
    i know you are just blocking him in and will clean up that mass of wasted polys in his midsection. Well actually depending on his pose you may need those.

An indian says Frank. hmm yeah maybe a little I can see it.

Give him a bad ass leg wrap tat and maybe a sleeve on one of his arms and a tat on his neck.

Make him all freaking bad ass and then give him a pink bike. That would be rock star worthy.

oh yeah also put one of those cute little license plates on it that says "Princess"
  • CiscoJavier
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hey man, keep posting homie!

im curous to see where you at with it
  • Spark
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Spark polycounter lvl 18
    Hey Stimpack, this is looking great so far. As Jesse stated you could reduce some in the mid section and in my opinion some in the head around the mouth, unless you are planning on having this guy talk. As for not being able to show your work, if it is all work that is still not a known project then yeah that is tough. But you have to feed yourself, and your work is the only way you can promote:), so just make sure you give copyright information to the piece that you have done and show just what you need to, to get the next gig.

Spark