Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Polybitch

Mongrelman
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Mongrelman polycounter lvl 18
Actually forgot about this one. I Did this for an art test, had a week to do it. I named her Polybitch.

High Poly:

zbrush2yj4.jpg

Low poly, with costume from concept
costume1beautyny5.jpg

costume1wirespm8.jpg

Low poly, with costume I made up
costume2beautytj4.jpg

costume2wiresmi7.jpg

I'd made a base mesh the day before, which was actually a man, so when I got this I had to modify it into a woman. Then on the 6th day I was gone pretty much the whole day for an interview at a different place.

Much room for improvement, but my first time doing a whole character in six days hehe.

Replies

• swampbug
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    swampbug polycounter lvl 18
    lupus, you did a great job on this. Great leather wrists and boots. Its cool how shes not your typical hottie female. Shes got that thick, nice body fat and muscle ratio thing going on where shes still sexy but could put you in a leglock screaming for mercy. BTW.. I'm not decribing what I like in a woman either.. cough.. or anything.

Shes got nice proportions too, short upper torso is something I personally dig alot on girls.

I really think those poses are nice, even better would be her eyes staring right at the viewer all seductively like...

"I wanna tear you apart... and your friend too" :P

cool man.

Good luck with the interviews
  • OGRE
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I dig your bitch. smile.gif

Was the test for Cryptic Studios?
  • Jaco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jaco polycounter lvl 17
    Nice bitch, and some sweet modelling. The texture of the face, especially the lips, is a bit hard to read though.
  • Mongrelman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mongrelman polycounter lvl 18
    Cheers guys. Yeah it was for cryptic. Maybe I should have used a lighter shade for the lipstick to help it stand out more.

If I'd had more polies left, I was wanting to do a whil >:D but not sure if that would have been the right way to go hehe.