Home Contests & Challenges Archives

Dominance War 2-Jimmies

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
HonkyPunch polycounter lvl 18
Okay, just getting a forum all made up to let people I know I have an intent of maybe starting something, and not finishing it, because I can't ever finish shit.
Right
Thinking about making a future stalin,decked out with many cool shits
Concepts will arrive perhaps when I can draw stalin right. This thread might be changed to a two person entry, depending on whether or not my friend and I do this thing together

Replies

• HonkyPunch
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/PieSpelunker/image2.jpg?t=1171838514

CONePTO UNO =MR BIGHAIR SCARFY GUY WITH PIPE/SPEAR wEAPON THAT MAKE ENEMY BITS INTO TOXIC CLOUDS OF GAS, POISONING ALL AROUND. jIMMIES INTENDS TO MAKE MORE TECHY BITS ON THIS MAN PERHAPS.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/PieSpelunker/image1.jpg?t=1171838626

mR LEECH AT BOTTOM, has army fueled by fish sticks. sporting baby polycont symbol on armar. perhaps this man will be my design, mr smelly leech boy his name is

both of these were done in about 30 minutes very quickly in car, fueled by large amounts of caffenation, AND boredoms. Image quality reductiON, courtesy of mc. PHATOBUCKET
  • HonkyPunch
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I am a people too, peoplesssssssss
    please look at my stuff?
    Please???????????
    It not be nearly good as that other peoles things, but but, it's my best.
    Crits?
    Comments?
    PLEEEEEEEEEEASE?
  • Empty
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Empty polycounter lvl 18
    Interesting style going on with the first sketch. I dont know that it fits with the theme though. I'd say keep the head and his body's generally stretched out proportions and just "futurize" his body up a bit. I think your going to put in alot of work if you want this one to work. You should probably keep sketching though, whip out quick little thumbnails til something that cliques. Good Luck to ya.

[edit] Also post your images as images not urls. ....
  • rooster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rooster mod
    heh- think about it for a second and wonder if its strange no-one has commented on your 30mins of doodles. This is not your best! For polycount, DO YOUR BEST!

just noticed- eh its only been up an hour too.. YOU COULD HAVE SPENT THAT DRAWING! so far we got a leech dude, could be cool dunno theres only half of him.. and we got a dude with a pipe that looks like, you didn't read the brief wink.gif
  • HonkyPunch
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shockyman.png

There, added a few somewhat futury bits. Thinking about a guy who uses electricty, thus his hair sticking up like it is, and yeah. I'll have to go into more depth with the shocky bits than right now, and stuff. Going to make him a lightning gun of some sort, as well.
  • Cody
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cody polycounter lvl 15
    Looks a lot like the main character from Cowboy Bebop. I don't mind that, but I'd like to see some evil badass variations. Definentally work on the weapon [I need to do that too], and sci-fi him up some more. Maybe some action poses, and other angles will help you figure it out, or just get started in 3d. Whatever works!
  • HonkyPunch
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ach
    That's probably because I was watching bebop at the time. I think that I'll mess around with facial hair, and a few other things.