ChaosEidolon polycounter lvl 17
Not the most inspired concept. This'll prolly just be warm-up

shadowbitch.jpg

Replies

• gauss
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gauss polycounter lvl 18
    holy shitballs, there's someone with quite a nice sketch up, and nobody's commented? the nerve of some people.
    great to have you along this time round, chaos, and i'm very interested to see what you come up with.
    i agree that this may function more as a sketch, warmup, or "mood piece" even than a proper concept, but it's definitely cool stuff. you've got a dynamic presence in the frame, which is something that will help define your character regardless of how the character turns out, and in this particular case you've already got some interesting shapes/characteristics and she most definitely looks evil.
    try doing some thumbnails riffing off of what you have here. something evil, warped, and possibly in possession of a very nasty sort of "natural" weapon, like a stinging, venomous tongue. you could take it in an obvious direction of giving her frog-like characteristics--if not in decidedly un-sexy ways like body shape and the like, in more subtle terms like enlarging the eyes or giving her body some dark, wet, and exotic coloration, like a tropical frog. could make for natural nighttime camoflage as well, hey?
    in any case, PLEASE keep us updated. you've already got more already in the first thread than the majority of the team, which will really help to inspire and set an example for cool concept work. do some thumbs, take your time developing your idea. keep up the good work man smile.gif
  • Ninjas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ninjas polycounter lvl 18
    Dude, this IS cool. I hope you are making progress. We need an update!
  • Em.
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Em. polycounter lvl 17
    Wow, that's got a lot of mood, great pose. Agreed with gauss..I can't believe I missed this one. Keep going..
  • ChaosEidolon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ChaosEidolon polycounter lvl 17
    Thanks guys! Thanks for the feedback gauss.

not gonna commit to the chick yet, trying some different ideas.

like wtf here:

theface.jpg

going for evil...hmm...
  • indian_boy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    call me crazy
    (background voce: ur crazy indian boy)

but the roundness makes him look almost... cute? the girl is cooler i think, but this concept (with some more wrk) could look killer too...