Home Contests & Challenges Archives

Dominance War II - Xenobond

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Xenobond polycounter lvl 18
I'm thinking that I'll have enough time this round. Should have a couple art tests finished soon, so I'll be able to give it my all. Just need to get me a concept going.

Replies

• gauss
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gauss polycounter lvl 18
    i'm thinking you sure as hell better have enough time this round since you sure as hell took enough time on that fancy pants little special avatar of yours, SOLDIER!
    ahem. like i need to say much in the way of encouragement to you, mister profeshunul. just take the time while you still got some to drop a few thumbnails down--you'll find your idea soon enough. and if you don't, i'm sure myself or a dozen other pcounters will help you find it, like a lost contact on a dirty bathroom floor. okay that was gross, and i have no idea why that mental image was deemed necessary, but there it is. look what you made me do, thanks a lot. i now expect a very quality entry from you, for all the mental anguish you have made me cause... myself?
  • Xenobond
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yes sir... mam, er... sir!

Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to actually word out what I had in my mind. Till then, all I've got is this.

xenobond.jpg
  • DeathByChris
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DeathByChris polycounter lvl 17
    i like what i see, hes looks like a giant bullet.
  • Xenobond
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ok, I changed my mind. Her profile had two states. One in her idle state where her profile is more of a narrow vase, and when she's getting ready to strike, it turned to be more of your typical spider/scorpion legs popping out of the back. There's just so many of those now that I've seen popping up in the boards, so I've chosen a new road to go down. Something more familiar to me.

dom_war01.jpg
  • e_x
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    e_x polycounter lvl 18
    YES! T. Hawk for the win bitches!

thawkx2cd6.jpg
  • gauss
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gauss polycounter lvl 18
    oh kuuuurtiiiiiiis... where arrre yoooouuuuu? WHERE IS YOUR CONCEPT, WHERE IS YOUR MODEL, DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR CHILDREN ARE RIGHT NOW?!
    ahem. i need some dinner.
  • Psyk0
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Psyk0 polycounter lvl 18
    Come on Kman im dying to see new work from you!