Home Full time/Part time work

Looking for a Senior Character Artist

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
TWilson polycounter lvl 18
Hey all. I've been on and around these forums for a long time. Previously as Bodyrott. So naturally I always look here first when we need someone.

Radical Entertainment is located in Vancouver BC. I'm on a really good and fun team here called Hairclub. We've made the Hulk games which have done really well. The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction is the highest reviewed super hero game for the last gen. Hulk review on metacritic

We're currently making a PS3 and Xbox 360 game. I'm not sure what I can or can't say so I won't say much. But I'm having a lot of fun working on it. And I'll say it's not Hulk 3.

An ideal candidate would have some of these qualities:
-Creative concept art that communicates ideas well. It doesnt have to be poster worthy but the artist should have a good understanding of proportion and perspective.
-Good modeling and texturing skills. Knowledge of the tools we use is unimportant as long as you're willing to learn.
-You need to be able to work well with Art Directors and myself.

It will just be you and me directly on the team. I am a strong technical modeler and a strong texture artist. So I'm looking for our new hire to have different skills than myself to create the best partnership possible.

So send or post your reels and I hope we can have some conversations about the position soon!

Tyler Wilson
Senior Character Artist at Radical Entertainment

By the way Vancouver is an amazing city to live in. There's beautiful women and lots of snowboarding or alternatively good schools and lots of parks.