Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Jabber WIP

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
firestarter polycounter lvl 18
Eyup PC`ers, long time, no proper post =]
I have a bit of loafing time to get something done whilst I look for a new job, so the intention is to take this doodle to film resolution (could be tricky with this dying laptop with a massive 16mb of video card outrage). I`m pretty rusty having done very little art over the past year, and not having tinternet at home either, kinda left me disconnected :P
Make me better! cheers smile.gif
jabberwip.jpg

PS. Back to England till Sunday. Beers.

Replies

• shotgun
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    shotgun polycounter lvl 19
    oh yuppers woopti doo, it's firestart0rz pimp thread ho ho ho who would believe????

(yea yea look who's talk'n..)
    do it son!
    the monkey bird looks like snazzy candy. i really feel putting some yellow underlight on it, he's so yummy.

i think right now the 2 have split personalities: the first feels more long, sharp and lanky (and look who's talking again!) while the second feels more plump and cuddley. 3d "pull out" effect. i like the first one more because his proportions are more funny that way, but hey.. whatever
  • poopinmymouth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    poopinmymouth polycounter lvl 19
    Uh Oh, it's the old fogey, out of retirement! Looking good dude, I think it will match up nicely when you get the hair fringes going. Hurry, make more so I can enjoy it!

poop.gif
  • EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    You could always res up one single poly at a time in mudbox to get passed the slow video card problem =D