Compatibility: UT2003 and UT2004 .
Description: Soldiers from a fictional political world of the future
Comments: - something amusing here-
Screenshot: Yes thank you
Credits: That whould be just me then
Homepage: http://www.planetunreal.com/alteredstate
Download:http://www.planetunreal.com/alteredstate/WorldPowerTroopersSkins.zip

Soldiers from a fictional political world of the future

I created these skins as i didn't like the ones that came with ut2003k, i found them a little gaudy and a little circus or carnival like in style, i wanted something that i believed would be more believable and that could also be used in a lot of the mods that are available so i set these skins to look akin to something i could see in that place we never quite reach, that is that shifting time scale of the near future.
I was also thinking of my own game and though about the kind of political setting might be around before the totalitarian world government that is the governing body in my own future dystopia game project Altered State.

so here we are then, the World Trooper Skin Pack-

African-Coalition-Trooper.jpg
African Coalition Trooper.
Data:|The surviving African countries have been placed under the not-so-benevolent protection of various first world powers.The local administration is protected by foreign troops from across the globe and pay for this protection by giving the first world powers or the megacorps affiliated with them unlimited rights to exploit local natural resources. The African regions are in a state of chaos as tribes and warlords fight for the rest of the continent. It is rumored that the FWP and megacorps are prolonging the conflict to stop any of the leaders from becoming a focus of African nationalism and threaten the holdings in the region. The most powerful of these African nationalist groups is the African Coalition.

Asian-Coalition-Trooper.jpg
Asian Coalition Trooper.
Data:|A union of States has been created in Asia from a paranoia that permeates the entire massive coastal conurbation. Asia had come to one conclusion: foreigners were toxic and Asian survival had to be guarded against all foreign influences, still despite this paranoia many Asian nations still seek sanctuary in isolation and have refrained from joining The Union Of Asian States, this in turn has caused the UAS to put pressure upon the independent states and form a potent military power, pledged to the re conquest of its'wayward' territories.

Corp-Industries-Trooper.jpg
Corp Industries Trooper.
Data:|Corporate power has increased to the point where the corporate sector is now dominated by Mega Corps, with the output above that of small countries
total GDP they can function like autonomous states. They have there own security and defense budgets capable of sustaining small armies to guard their vested interests while also maintaining political pressure on the worlds fractions that they do business with has made them a very powerful player in the world.

European-Union-Trooper.jpg
European Union Trooper.
Data:|The EU goal is to be the Revived Roman Empire. Rebuilding the old Roman Empire through reunification of European states under one political system, one economic system, a unified single currency in Europe. and the protection of one military force. The purpose of the EU’s creation was and is, ultimately, to create a European super-state or “United States of Europe”.

Private-Security-Trooper.jpg
Private Security Trooper.
Data:|In the 20th century the world is a dangerous and unstable place, to counter the threat of escalating conflict private security companies have thrived and come into rapid expansion, raging from small personal security contracts to small scale armies. from the ever increasing conflicts around the globe the PS have come under heavy expansion able to hire their large military forces to the side with the highest bid. They have gained such large profits from the expansion of military conflict around the globe that they are beginning to become a powerful force in their own right with the power to expand military dominance and influence, a condition that has not gone unnoticed by the dominate world powers of the world.

Soviet-States-Trooper.jpg
Soviet States Trooper.
Data:|Most former Soviet republics joined the Commonwealth of Independent States but Western Russia had splintered into autonomous regions, often under military dictatorship of the local army. These autonomous regions are separated by wide stretches of anarchy where bandits, local militias and separatists fight for dominance. Many states under threat from the anarchy of these regions have now returned to the former system of the Soviet Union it is theoretically is a federal state consisting of 9 republics joined together in a voluntary union.

United-Arab-States-Trooper.jpg
United Arab States Trooper.
Data:|In the middle East under threat from expanding western States.The moderate Islamic movements have come to be influenced by the more radical Islamic militant movements. It aims at bringing its message to all corners of the earth. It hopes that one day the whole of humanity will be one Muslim community. There goal to launch a Jihad "holy war." To expand the territories ruled by Muslims and to spread the Islamic faith and extend sovereign Muslim power and influence

United-States-Trooper.jpg

United States Trooper.
Data:|The United states seeks to promote the idea of a US global leadership by massive defense spending and adopting a “foreign policy that boldly and purposefully promotes American principles abroad.” with the policy of "full spectrum dominance" through muscular internationalism as the leading defense policy for America's role in a US lead world empire.

These are awaiting to be put on fileplanet, untill they finally go up, you can download them from from my site.
get the World Power trooper Skin Pack here.
http://www.planetunreal.com/alteredstate/WorldPowerTroopersSkins.zip

Dean Avanti http://www.planetunreal.com/alteredstate

Replies