Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Low-poly modeler needed for a Wipeout style game

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
motenai polycounter lvl 18
Hi, we are an italian team of 3 people, 2 game coders and 1 low poly modeler (that's me).
We are developing a game similar to the old Wipeout 2097, and we need an artist to help us to make good environments for the circuits of this game, and the ships to race with...
The project is already started and in 2-3 months we will complete the 3d engine.
If you wanna see some models for the game take a look to this link http://italia3d.altervista.org/motenai_01/gallery.php
the models for the game are those not rendered but still in 3ds max interface (ships and buildings).
We ask to anyone is interested to join, to show us some of his works, so we can see your skills.
It's preferred if you are italian and use 3ds max 6, but is not necessary, so the invite is for anyone.
You can contact me by mail ( andreone82@libero.it ) or by MSN ( my msn contact is motenai@hotmail.it )
I specify that this project is a free one, we are working for no money so don't ask us to be paid, anyway is a serious and ambitious project. Our objective is to finish a good product and to make us visible in the games industry.
Thank you.