Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[HEAJ]Dino

crashoveride
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
crashoveride polycounter lvl 18
Good evening everyone, here, therefore as you suspect it, here still a topic of a student of the HEAJ;). You must have not:D a little enough of it? It is odd, it is always per period that one unloads in mass to badger you. Finally in short, therefore here two images of my character ( polycount: 2768 ), I hope that you will like that. I await your c&c.
First image
Second image

PS: for those which would not have recognized it, it is clearly inspired by the large dinosaurs a little idiotic of DBZ.

Replies

• Etienne
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Etienne polycounter lvl 18
    Hmm Interesting idea.
    But, didn't the Dragon in DBZ had it's tail cut off by Gohan.
    wink.gif

Sure us the update with better textures.

Etienne
  • cholden
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cholden polycounter lvl 18
    Hey, fun looking character, nice shapes.

Maybe your polygons are a bit dense around the eye-brows, arms, and middle of chest. Then those polygons could be put into 3d eyes, working mouth, and the left hand.

Good work getting the mesh and wire on your first post, it's also good to get a few more angles. Right now, we can't really judge your character's tail based on position.

A comment I wanted to make concerning all the HEAJ posts, I really like how unconventional all of these characters are. They show a lot of uninfluenced thinking, for better or worst, it's nice to see. smile.gif
  • crashoveride
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    crashoveride polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    But, didn't the Dragon in DBZ had it's tail cut off by Gohan.

[/ QUOTE ]

^^ This Dino appears in the episode 206 of dbz, few seconds during the training of gohan and goten. Finally it is slightly different, it has a peak on all the back and the tail.

And here various sights
    1 wire
    2 wire
    3 wire
    4 wire

Ps : For the moment, I must fight with myself not to sleep, excuse me if I were mistaken in the images or the links.

Mr. teacher tomorrow, No, in few hours, I wish, not, I want that you offer a coffee laugh.gif to me ... it's a joke .... A cistern of coffe YEAH ! AND A PIZZA 4 fromages :P

And mhmmmmm thx at all for your reply wink.gif