polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Toomas polycounter lvl 18

Replies

• Hollowmind
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hollowmind polycounter lvl 18
    Hehe, funny. Reminds me of the old '79 thunderbird my mother used to have. The back breaks went out during the winter time. Had to put it in neutral to stop the car on a snowy street or else it just turned into a sled with the front tires locking up and the back tires still spinning.
  • aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    Hahaha thats damn funny. I've been in a similar situation except my brakes kicked in just in time.
  • ndcv
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ndcv polycounter lvl 18
    That was awesome! Next time I'm in trouble, I'm SO bailing out of my car.
  • sal_manilla
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sal_manilla polycounter lvl 18
    Stoopit basturds! Talk about irresponsible. "I can't control my car so I'm bailing and fuck whoever it hits!" Not to mention that they're safer in the gotdam car with the seatbelt on! Sheesh!!! I'd call them....asshole2.gif
  • KeyserSoze
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KeyserSoze polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    Stoopit basturds! Talk about irresponsible. "I can't control my car so I'm bailing and fuck whoever it hits!" Not to mention that they're safer in the gotdam car with the seatbelt on! Sheesh!!! I'd call them....asshole2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention the lady with the dreadlocks who barely got out of the way of that white Mercedes SUV. Boy would her face have been red (quite literally laugh.gif) if she had got pinned between that SUV and her own car.

The only smart person was that blue minivan in the beginning of the movie, who turned their wheels into the curb to slow them down. Too bad everyone else in the world is an idiot and they probably got rammed into anyway.
  • Ryno
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ryno polycounter lvl 18
    We had a funny incident in Seattle a couple years ago that was kind of similar, and it went something like this:

In Seattle it doesn't snow very often, but we got about 6 inches a few years back. Anyway, there is a wealthy neighborhood called Queen Anne, which is on a big ass hill. (Nice views, hence the high price of homes.) Well, a couple of guys are at the top of the hill filming the snow with a video camera, when this SUV comes tearing over the top just past the guys, and begins hauling down the hill. Needless to say, a 4 wheel drive may climb in snow well, but it doesn't stop any faster than any other car. The SUV spins out, and smashes into a parked car at the bottom of the hill, blocking the road. Our videographers are there to get it all on tape.

So anyway, over the top of the hill comes another SUV, and the videographers yell for him to stop. The driver flips them off, then crests the hill and begins sliding down, bashing into the other wrecked SUV. Now this is a hell of a hill, so it's actually a pretty good smashing.

Then a third SUV goes over the hill, the video boys yell, the driver ignores them... smash. Etc., etc. By the time the sixth SUV was cresting the hill, only one of the video guys is even halfheartedly trying to warn the drivers, knowing that he'll be ignored or flipped off. The guy actually holding the camera is just laughing his ass off.

There ended up being about 9 SUVs all piled up at the bottom of the hill. (And yes, every wrecked car was a $40,000+ SUV) Quite humorous.
  • ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
    There should be stricter driving requirements to keep these idiots off the road. Like, icy road tests. Why the hell would you consider jumping out of a vehicle that is sliding at an unimaginable 10 MILES PER HOUR!?!?! Seat belts and air bags were designed to protect these retards, and they decide to jump. That's hardly enough speed to engage either one. I've smashed into cement walls and been side swiped at a speed three times as fast, and walked away without injury. Darwin Award nominees anyone? That's like jumping out of a plane when your landing gear is stuck.

@Ryno: I believe it. I smile everytime I see a wrecked SUV.
  • Mojo2k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mojo2k polycounter lvl 18
    they were probably scared that the impact would be just enough to set off the airbag, which would knock the hell out of them. but i doubt they were thinking that far ahead, probably just pannicked, it happens you freak and do stupid things, i don't think it says to much about the person being an idiot, so much as them doing something stupid