Home General Discussion

Got a new job! (not in 3D, unfortunately)

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Richard Kain polycounter lvl 18
This week marks a pivotal point in my career. I haven't been very active on these boards for the past year. But I've had a pretty good reason. I've spent this time starting a graphic design company along with a partner. We've been working on it for all of 2004. It has been slow going. And although we have done well, the income has been understandably low. If you are interested, our homepage is Here (Sparrow Studios)

But recently, I was offered a full-time position as a Flash animator / programmer at an online college here in AZ. I mentioned my personal business ahead of time and my new employer is fine with it. So I will now be taking on both jobs. This new position is my very first annual salary employment, and a big step for me. I just thought I'd share the good news, and see if anyone had some good suggestions / tips to hand down. I would have preferred a 3D job, but Flash is a program I am very fond of, and I am quite comfortable that I can shoulder the requirements of this job. The new company I am working at is Here (Anthem College)

When you laugh, the world laughs with you.

Replies