d10.jpg

have a good day fellas.
-kp

Replies

• malcolm
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    malcolm polycount sponsor
    Very nice, but if you look at his crotch there is a black line that makes him look like he has a mangina
  • poopinmymouth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    poopinmymouth polycounter lvl 19
    dagonit killing, just gorgeous. Id like to see a few more intense specular on the arm to make it really pop. is that a malformed arm unde it? or is it in perspectice?

also, hail to the mangina
  • El_PIG
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    El_PIG polycounter lvl 18
    Awesome Killing. The little spur is a nice touch. What did you do to bobolo?
  • RazorBladder
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    RazorBladder polycounter lvl 18
    That's a damn awesome piece there.
    Kinda reminds me of a more tech/industrial version of Xaero.
    Some pretty nasty issues with the arms going on though, it appears they are slightly too short and don't flow in proportion. He has a buff upper half of his arm which then goes ultra skinny round the elbow.
  • killingpeople
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    killingpeople polycounter lvl 18
    HAHa! ahhh, manginas.. wait, what exactly is a man-gina? is it a vagina on a man? yeeeee! sexual organs!

malcom:
    thanks, ha! i'll fix that!

pimm:
    this piece came together freely and fast, i like what came of it, so much in fact, i should make it better, i'll try out some of those speculars you so much desire, i think it's a great idea.
    the arm i didn't much notice until you guys brought it up, i had mentally blocked the under-developed areas. now that you point it out, that arm does looks dwarfish! it was ment to be forshortened into the distance, but only to get it out of the way so i could render the funner stuff. maybe some atmospherics would help give it depth, i could also try something different like another arm or maybe another mechanical one. maybe a mutated swollen anus that is violently pooping out mustard..

El_P to the mutha fuck'n G:
    whad up! his spurs look gay and you hate it, don't deny it.
    how is your hair? is it so huge? are you able to grow a mustache yet? hehe.
    if you are refering to the bobolo model i was working on, i have to patch up the seams and polish. school is in full swing again.. did you ever meet shad? really great traditional animator, used to work in the library, huge cock ring.. so i hear.. j/k, he is getting into 3d animation now so i want to get him to animate it. adam works at rainbow now as a rigger. i wanna get him help me rig him and take it into virtools, make him do something, like throw pumpkins on wood stakes you can set up.. something stupid.
    as for mark's forum, i have no idea. i heard he moved to mexico? people are saying he is no longer working at arena net.. so.. i dunno, hope things are well. he is off my gaydar anyway.. i wonder what he is upto... glad you browse these boards, it is good to hear from one of my favorite alumni.

bob_olo

razorbladder:
    ew. cool name. bladder and razors. 'slike, kiddney stones. or like a razor, made specifically to search out the contents of a bladder. which would be some type of poo, i'm sure.. xaero is an awesome character!
    thanks for the comments and crit man. heh, i didn't even notice his arm, i panted this thing so fast and selfish. anything that didn't look right i basically ignored or didn't stress on it much. i am thankful you pointed that out though because i want to make this more solid once i get the time. heh, my anatomy gets really whacky sometimes without me knowing it. it all depends on what is infuencing my brushstokes at the moment.
  • b1ll
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    b1ll polycounter lvl 18
    yo, I'd model it.
  • killingpeople
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    b1ll:
    hey, that would be an honor. would you?
    glad you are here actually, have you time captured any of your modeling? I would love to see how you work, your way of modelling looks so fantastic, like an art in itself.
  • b1ll
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    b1ll polycounter lvl 18
    yeah, I want to model it for sure.
    I havent had much time to "time capture" my modeling, Last model I had to do was an high res model..
    but yeah, I could do something with this one, yeah smile.gif
    sweet!
  • RazorBladder
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Looking forward to seeing that b1ll, dooon't ph00k it up now! .. j/k i'm sure u won't tongue.gif
  • killingpeople
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    b1ll: Harg! "time capture" poly135.gif ... i obviously don't know what i am talking about, hehe. i was pointed to this if you are interested:
    Full-Motion Screen Recording"
  • SjetvsKerrigan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SjetvsKerrigan polycounter lvl 18
    He's got jets in his pants?
  • killingpeople
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Haha, ya he does. I never got around to making more sense of it unfortunately. i wanted to make some more of that strange mechanical stuff on his chest around his legs, or something.
  • rawkstar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rawkstar polycounter lvl 18
    friggin awesome dude. nuff said
  • b1ll
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    b1ll polycounter lvl 18
    Yo, U have msn, icq or aim?

b1ll
  • killingpeople
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    for pimm:
    violent_mustard.jpg

hey i recorded myself paint this, i'll piece together the different captures evetually. i have never done this before, so.. ya..

b1ll: cool.gif
    msn: stupidcoryATmsnDOTcom
    aim: wholesalekilling
  • poopinmymouth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    HAHAHAHAHHA, awesome man, simply awesome. but that pimple arm, EWWWWWE. great color in the face, although i would really love to see him have a redish or blueish nose, just a tinge of it
  • RazorBladder
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    You sicken me with your violent fluid discharging anal arms. Is he timing himself? I'm sure he already has a guinness universal record bagged tongue.gif
  • poopinmymouth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    two words.... TUBGIRL ARM!!!!!!11!!
  • Wells
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wells polycounter lvl 18
    ah thats fucking gross. i love it.