Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[WIP] Sylvanas Windrunner

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Irensay polycounter lvl 6
HI guys!, i will start a new personal project, i love this character and i want to recreate she with the new skin of Battle for Azeroth :P i want to show you guys the process for try to learn more and do the best i can. hope you like it!!, at the moment i only had working on the anatomy model, any kind of suggest or help are welcome! thx for all !!

Here you have the render

Replies

• Irensay
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    New advance, i'm working on basic volumes of the armor and i was worked a little bit more the anatomy of the body, it's hard for me found good references for the female anatomy but i'm going to improve the character little by little, any kind of feedback or suggest are really appreciated
  • Irensay
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    New advance!! hope you like it! if u have any tipe of suggest, pls tell me about it

• Skinner3D
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Skinner3D polycounter lvl 5
    Pointy ears. You gots to have pointy ears. :D I am guessing at which version you are using for the anatomy reference, but I think your features need to be softened a bit. Seems like you have all mostly right, just a little too exaggerated although SSS might fix that later.  
  • Irensay
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    yeah!! the ears i will do it later because i need to create the hood and the ears are for there (that ears are only for understand the face but she will had pointy ears! hhahaha about the references i'm using Sylvanas from Battle for azeroth, but you could be right about hard shapes, i will try to do it more soften. thank you for the suggestions Skinner3D

• Irensay
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    New advance, i'm trying to be happy with the head and i was trying to finish the block out of the armor

• Irensay
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I think this will be the last version of the body

• ZelenHimihal
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ZelenHimihal polycounter lvl 5
    Hey good going.I think you should work on the likeness some more, I would make the lips smaller, nose too, but make nose bridge broader.Jaw should be a bit wider.Also her cheek muscles should be developed a little more like in the reference.Try and improve the shape of the eyes, its the most important thing in likeness if u get the eyes perfect the rest can just fit in and it will look like her.
  • Irensay
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey good going.I think you should work on the likeness some more, I would make the lips smaller, nose too, but make nose bridge broader.Jaw should be a bit wider.Also her cheek muscles should be developed a little more like in the reference.Try and improve the shape of the eyes, its the most important thing in likeness if u get the eyes perfect the rest can just fit in and it will look like her.
    Thank you for the feedback!! i will try to improve it!! i really apreciate all your feedback, ^^ thx
  • Irensay
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    News News!! I continue with the blocking of the armor, i only need 1 piece more and i finished the blocking, after that i want to improve the shapes of her and i will start with the details, any type of suggets or feedback are really apreciated like always!! hope you like it!!

• Irensay
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I have a lot of problems with the cloths, all that wrinkles, any suggest for improve that part? thx to all of you for the feedback and the support!!

• kanga
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kanga quad damage
    Looks pretty good so far. The folds and wrinkles you have so far seem ok. Around the crotch area the wrinkles are higher frequency which suggest a tight fitting thinner material, and the hood may still be a bit lumpy here and there which you can iron out with the polish brush. I dont really see a need to go into an app like Marvelous Designer because there isnt the need for large, loose fitting fabric.
  • Irensay
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kanga said:
    Looks pretty good so far. The folds and wrinkles you have so far seem ok. Around the crotch area the wrinkles are higher frequency which suggest a tight fitting thinner material, and the hood may still be a bit lumpy here and there which you can iron out with the polish brush. I dont really see a need to go into an app like Marvelous Designer because there isnt the need for large, loose fitting fabric.
    thx!! i will try to do something like you say, thx!