Home General Discussion

Any way to change the color scheme of this forum?

Altea
polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Altea polycounter lvl 6
In pc is ok, in a tablet is really hard to read because grey letters over dark grey. And I'm using a 12.9 ipad...

Replies

• Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    the Stylish add-on is pretty popular, try something like that. You could also use accessibility options to disable custom style sheets (CSS).
  • Altea
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Altea polycounter lvl 6
    Is that a extension for Chrome or PC browsers?  Because I refer to ipad I guess they are not available. Pc is not a problem, the site looks OK in PC (in not very bright environments). I suppose Ipad has modes for low vision people but that would affect all apps, and that can be too much.
    It is not a big deal as I usually check the site in PC. Simply it prevents me using for it the Ipad. It is not impossible, simply uncomfortable.

Ipad normally need to fight with bright lighting (exteriors etc) and the color scheme of this site is reducing the contrast by design. The top is simply the current fonts inverted, to compare the contrast with normal text and background. This is more noticeable with the dark scheme.

By the way this is Pixologic forum colors and thicker fonts, not very different but enough to be OK in ipads