Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Vis in desert

null
Offline / Send Message
Maartenn null
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkqRbHSGQ04
The soundtrack is from journey. Journey also inspired me to make this.
This was a school assignment we had about 4weeks to Complete it.
Assignment Subject was something with train animation I went a bit of track. 
The video is a bit old already . I was wondering what you guy think about it. Feedback is very welcome:)

Thanks for your time

Replies

• Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Brian "Panda" Choi high dynamic range
    The fish moves too fast to be analagous to a whale.  Doesn't communicate that it's massive as easily as a slower moving thing does, especially without other visual reference to size it against in the video.
  • alexrc
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    alexrc interpolator
    The fish moves too fast to be analagous to a whale.  Doesn't communicate that it's massive as easily as a slower moving thing does, especially without other visual reference to size it against in the video.
    I've gotta do it.. 

A whale is not a fish. Also, whales dont have vertical tail fins. 

Although I do agree, Brian. For its size, the speed looks a little off. But the animation is beautifully done. Good job!
  • Maartenn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Maartenn null

Thanks. definitely going to change that in the next version
  • Maartenn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Maartenn null
    alexrc said:
    I've gotta do it.. 

A whale is not a fish. Also, whales dont have vertical tail fins. 

Although I do agree, Brian. For its size, the speed looks a little off. But the animation is beautifully done. Good job!

Didn't though about that a little bit stupid of me :). thanks for you comment