Home Freelance Job Postings

[CLOSED] Stylized/Hand Painted Character Models

rabbyte
polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
rabbyte polycounter lvl 7
I am looking for an artist capable of creating a male and female base model in a style similar to that of the reference images I provide.
If you are a concept artist who thinks they can create me some character sheets in the style, I would also be interested to ease the workload of the modeling.

I have had difficulty finding references similar enough so I will provide screenshots and a link to the model closest to the style I am looking for.

The face is very expressive, the mouth does have internals.
Here is the link

Proportions are good in this model as well (the bust may be too large for the base model)

Overall the piece is very similar to what I am looking for except it would be fully human. the hands could use some love as they currently are sausages, as hands and feet should have a fair bit of detail (enough to be zoomed in on for cut scenes)

Unfortunately I don't have a male reference for the face, I can provide a rough proportional image however. I find many games tend to give too drastic of a difference with males having a far more muscles and the weight being top heavy, while I would like the build to be parallel to the female

Though the limbs proportions don't match I think this conveys the not overly muscular message I'm trying to convey.

Contact me at R3ngad33 [at] Gmail [dot] com

I am willing to pay lump, or per hour.

Lump would be 50% upfront and no time constraint (within reason)
Per hour would have limits based on the asking price

I can give you any details you may need, and we can negotiate price
Please provide a portfolio, and anything relevant that would show you are able to match the style