Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

FINAL [UE4] scene -Contaminated- The Division fan-art

polygon
Offline / Send Message
Maarten polygon
Hey Polycount,

I finished this scene a few days ago and its based on The Division.
The idea behind it is that a its a quarantied area with researchers still working there.
This is my first full environment and it was a learning process but fun at the same time.
On my next environment I want to incorporate Substance Designer to get some more control and more realistic textures.
I cant wait to grow and to start on the next environment. 

Artstation link: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/32PVA
I hope you guys like the scene and feel free to give feedback or criticism.
Programs used:
3DS Max
Substance Painter 2018

Just after I finished this scene The Division 2 got announced, awesome!  

Replies

• CrackRockSteady
    Really nice work on this!  Looks like a lot of love went into it :)

One thing I'd suggest is to work on the composition of the shots you present.  Your presentation is already pretty good but I think with some more love this could really shine.  As an example, this shot:

stands head and shoulders above the others.  It looks so much more interesting than the other shots that it almost feels like it doesn't belong in the same set of images.
  • Maarten
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Maarten polygon
    I agree with your point and example but that area is a bit different compared to the rest of the scene so I guess it makes sense that it almost feels like a different scene. But I could work on making better screenshots. There are tons of angles  I didnt use but I made more screens but I dont know what the limit of the screenshot amount is in a post.