Home Technical Talk

Zbrush R8 how to bind to scroll wheel See-through?

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
ISUther polycounter lvl 6
Zbrush R8 how to bind to scroll wheel See-through?

I know i can bind to scroll wheel for example "Draw Size" and it works for me but i want to bind instead See-Through option

Replies

• cryrid
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cryrid interpolator
    You could try something like this:

[VarDef, seeAmt, 0]
    [VarDef, seeStr, 0]

[ISubPalette,"ZPlugin:Misc Utilities:Opacity"]	

//SLIDER
    [ISlider, ZPlugin:Misc Utilities:Opacity:ButtonStrength, 1, 1, 1, 100, Change this amount to set how much the buttons increase or decrease the see-through slider, ]

//INCREASE BUTTON
    [IButton,ZPlugin:Misc Utilities:Opacity:Increase Opacity,"Increase opacity by Custom Amount ",
    	[IConfig,4.8]
    	[VarSet, seeStr, [Iget, ZPlugin:Misc Utilities:Opacity:ButtonStrength]]
    	[VarSet, seeAmt, [Iget, See-through]]
    	[ISet, See-through, (seeAmt + seeStr)]
    ]
    a
    //DECREASE BUTTON
    [IButton,ZPlugin:Misc Utilities:Opacity:Decrease Opacity,"Decrease opacity by Custom Amount",
    	[IConfig,4.8]
    	[VarSet, seeStr, [Iget, ZPlugin:Misc Utilities:Opacity:ButtonStrength]]
    	[VarSet, seeAmt, [Iget, See-through]]
    	[If, (seeAmt > (0+seeStr)), [ISet, See-through, (seeAmt -seeStr)], [ISet, See-through, 0]]
    ]
    //End

This will create a new sub-palette (named Opacity) under ZPlugins: Misc Utilities. 
    It will include two buttons (one for increasing the See-Through slider, one for decreasing it), which you can then respectively hotkey to Mousewheel-Up and Mousewheel-Down. 

It also includes a strength slider that will let you define the amount that these buttons will affect the See-Through slider by. 
  • ISUther
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    But where do i add this?
  • cryrid
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cryrid interpolator
    1. Save it as a .txt file (name it something fitting, like Opacity_Buttons.txt). It doesn't matter where you save it, although \ZBrush 4R8\ZScripts might be a decent place for it. 

2. Load it with Zbrush (ZScript: Load)

3. This will immediately compile the script into a .zsc file, as well as run the script.
      If you want, you can place this .zsc file into your
       ZBrush 4R8\ZStartup\ZPlugs64 folder so that this plugin will always load when zbrush is launched. 
  • ISUther
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cryrid said:
    1. Save it as a .txt file (name it something fitting, like Opacity_Buttons.txt). It doesn't matter where you save it, although \ZBrush 4R8\ZScripts might be a decent place for it. 

2. Load it with Zbrush (ZScript: Load)

3. This will immediately compile the script into a .zsc file, as well as run the script.
      If you want, you can place this .zsc file into your
       ZBrush 4R8\ZStartup\ZPlugs64 folder so that this plugin will always load when zbrush is launched. 
    Hey. 
    Sry with delay but thank you soo much this works. 
    Kudos to you :)