Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Alien head [Sculptris] First thing that I have created yet

Replies

• dGreenberg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dGreenberg polycounter
    Hey @S1LENT, did you base this guy off of anything? What was your goal with the character? If you're working off of something like a concept or an idea it'll help other forum members understand what you're aim is, and we could maybe even offer some critiques or suggestions to get the sculpt even further along.
  • S1LENT
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    S1LENT null
    Hey @S1LENT, did you base this guy off of anything? What was your goal with the character? If you're working off of something like a concept or an idea it'll help other forum members understand what you're aim is, and we could maybe even offer some critiques or suggestions to get the sculpt even further along.

It was actually something that I designed off my own imagination. I wanted to test out the features of sculptris. However I looked at some concept art from the game "warframe". I was trying to make something similar to that sort of work.  
  • jedenjenda23
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jedenjenda23 polycounter lvl 6
    Hey, It looks very cute!. The best way to practice art is to create something that exist in real world. I would suggest you to find some references of whatever you want to sculpt/model and then try to replicate them. Also don't just sculpt all day. Just practicing without understanding fundamentals of art will get you nowhere as you won't be able to point out where your work suffer. Don't be afraid of spending many hours on google searches! I wish you the best!