Home Freelance Job Postings

Looking for Retop and Texture Artist

PBGames
null
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
PBGames null
I hope this letter finds everyone well and prospering in your endeavors. My name is Julian Allen and I'm the founder of PitchBlock Games. We are looking for someone to retop and texture 2 characters for our game demo entitled Violent Souls. If you are interested, please contact us at the below listed email with your rates. Below you will find one of the characters that you will retop and texture. Please visit our company site at pitchblockgames.com for more info. I want to thank everyone for their time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Julian Allen
pitchblockgames@gmail.com

Due to the overwhelming response we've received, we must now close this opportunity. We at PitchBlock Games thank all of you who submitted your work. Unfortunately at this current time we do not have enough positions to meet all of the submissions. We want to thank you guys again and we hope the best for all of you in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,
Julian Allen
PitchBlock Games 

Replies

• PBGames
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PBGames null
    Due to the overwhelming response we've received, we must now close this opportunity. We at PitchBlock Games thank all of you who submitted your work. Unfortunately at this current time we do not enough positions to meet all of the submissions. We want to thank you guys again and we hope the best for all of you in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,
    Julian Allen
    PitchBlock Games