Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Illustration

[Riot Creative Contest 2017] Zoe Aspect of Twilight Splash Art

mangamie
triangle
Offline / Send Message
mangamie triangle
Hello Everyone This is my first time take participate in Riot Creative Contest. To be honest i don't know very much about League of Legend Gameplay nor its character (there are tons omg ) altough some of them are commonly made into fan art by everyone. 

So, i decide to try my luck while also hone my skill to make good splash art. After observing some champions i decided to go with Zoe. She is very cute and most of all very energetic which is very challenging to translate how dynamic and energetic she is into this piece. I do have 1-2 more in mind (will be posted ASAP) 

But, Feel free to give me feedback regarding composition and story telling. I don't know who she will be kicked but if you have suggestion feel free to let me know :smiley: I will spend this entire weekday grinding sketch and draft. Good Luck everyone! 

--Edit, added refference i was looking all the time while making this draft and also some kind of color mood and rendering i'm looking for--

Replies