Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

[Rev-Share] Team looking for 3D artists and more! All skills are welcome.

polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
AllinRisks polycounter lvl 2
Thanks for dropping in! I have an exciting post her perfect for you! ;) We are a startup team looking for more talent to join in the early project phase. Now my plan is to set up a good competent and driven team. We are already 4 people joined awaiting your warm welcome!!!! The goal is to have a small scope so we can achieve great quality.

Done in Unreal engine 4.
Project concept: A first person (online) COOP puzzle game with tension. 2 Players, in different rooms, collaborate to solve puzzles involving both rooms. There are mechanics that (add tension in various ways) makes the situation stressful or adds stakes - bomb fuse, walls shrinking etc. Solving the puzzle for a room opens up the next one. If failed players have to restart, somewhat like an “arena run”-mechanic.
My past Exp: Been a project manager for a game dev team in the past, 3d artist, and level designer.
Looking for: Any general art skills. But there is an emphasis on props and environment.
The project will not currently involve any characters as it's in first person and players in different rooms.
The artstyle is planned currently to look similar to overwatch, Stylized.
Project: Currently in planning phase where we are setting up and planning the milestone.
Length Of project: First step is to create a demo, Hopefully indefinite. Split %: of the profit, varies from roles & effort.
Contact me easiest by mail: dennis.noubarpour@gmail.com

We have not yet focused on website, name, logo. The current goal is to make an awesome first level. Not other stuff, just because.

Really looking forward hearing from you!
Kind Regards,
Dennis and team.