Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Dryad (NSFW)

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
Thaorini polycounter lvl 7
Hey folks,

First post in quite sometime but I've decided to stop being a scaredy cat and share what I'm working on currently!

Originally this character started off as an idle doodle, then practice in female anatomy... Then I was playing World of Warcraft and saw a Dryad so bam!

I have tried to keep her human parts as close to realistic as possible with the exception of the horns + the long doe neck. Currently only the head has been made into a low poly asset with the rest to soon follow (thank you vertex colour).

Hope you like her and I would really like to hear your opinions/criticisms, gotta improve! 

Replies

• Thaorini
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thaorini polycounter lvl 7

Little update! Managed to get the Dryad from highpoly down to a more game ready asset (excluding the horns, thinking of redesigning them somewhat to be more akin to tree branches) also removed the gold necklace, going 3.5 D&D Druid here and not allowing any metal on my druidish like character.

Tattoo designs for the face, currently wrestling with the idea of having them around the back of the head as well or just keeping them to the front & if her torso should house a few or alternatively just leave it as it is.

Full body shot of the now fully retopolygised Dryad! Still working on her bushy tail, hair/fur is one thing I've still only got a faint grasp on at the moment, definitely something I'm going to have to look further into as time goes on.