Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

TOA

null
Offline / Send Message
Nestoro null

Hello,

I am searching for visual artists, that can contribute assets to my private project. I am a German computer science student who loves playing computer games but gets disappointed by 80% game companies deliver and the other 20% are too short to spend a reasonable amount of time with. For most of the 80% a quote of a friend of mine fits quite accurate: “The games do feel like the devs didn't even play them”. Some of them also just get casual friendly to a point where the whole gaming experience could just be clickerheroes style. Or the companies behind the games just do EA things.

But I don't want to count up the failures of others here because then this would get way out of hand.

Due to these reasons i would like to create a own game, It would be founded around the core i want to build up right now. I got a infinite story already, what should be capable of explaining 99% of the popular universes. I use it for my personal pen & paper creation, and the players love it.

Nearer plans and what exactly are the aimed mechanics and features will be told once interest is shown.

I already got a lot of my friends to contribute to my vision. Some of them are helping me programming others deliver some E Quality Assets, or just want to “Invest”, but none of them actually is competent enough or has enough time to deliver the amount of assets or quality I desire to be the standard.

If you want to know on which quality level I would like to come, you can just look at popular RPGs like Witcher, Darksouls (even the first one would be something I would consider ok), Diablo III, or also some older ones that don't use a big amount of assets but they are in ok quality like Metin2. But in fact everything that is usable is a step forward in my eyes, but it could be replaced in the future if it doesn't fit.

If you need an idea of what the assets I desire are you could just look at any game and here a voice in your head that says: “everything”. But in high priority is right now a basic character model with animations for running/ rolling/ jumping/ boxing/ covering

As soon as this project gets rolling and I / we got a marketable core the assets you provided will be rewarded, that's why I post in royalties. I assume all our correspondence will be digital so you can prove easily that I use your work in the end product and you deserve some wage for it. I won't pay anything for work I don't use for the end product.

I hope I could interest someone into helping me at my project, no one has to low experience! Just deliver something that I can use and you will make me happy and bring the project forward.

~Nestoro

Replies