Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Narrative

[WIP] Story with Riven, no title yet

vertex
Riven has always been an interesting character to me with a lot of potential for lore development.

Replies

• TSturtledove
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TSturtledove vertex
    Update: have a basic time outline made, will edit parts as needed but so far story should follow this outline:

Timeline, Riven wakes up from nightmare and continues walking(maybe she's on a wagon), hears scuffle and cries for help and comes in to save other travelers from would-be bandits (if in wagon she will be part of the party that gets bandited(?)), fight ensues, Riven wins but her Noxian heritage is revealed in the process which creates a division in the other travelers as to whether she is good or bad,  Riven takes leave of them and keeps walking, evening hits, Riven sleeps/dreams of her home, wakes up to a noise and sees a yordle with a large hammer, they talk about hope and heroes then go their separate ways.

• TSturtledove
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TSturtledove vertex
    Got the majority of it written now, working on the ending portion and seeing how well everything runs together.  Still need a name for it.
  • TSturtledove
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TSturtledove vertex
    After way too many distractions I have the whole thing (aside from possibly the last couple sentences) done.  Now re-reading it to see what I can improve.