Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

[Kickstarter Payout] Topdown ARPG has open positions!

Hello Polycount!

We are a small dev collective called Eleventh Hour Games.  We are currently developing a top-down APRG using the Unity engine.  Most of the team is pulling from heavy influences such as the Diablo franchise, Path of Exile, and the kicker, Chrono Trigger.  Revolving around time travel, our team needs someone that can adapt their art style to fit time periods.

Currently, we are pre-kickstarter.  Our team currently consists of roughly 15 members.  We have backgrounds ranging from Russia, Spain, Britain, and all over America (and even some Canada).  We are doing this in our spare time (for free with the understanding that we may never see a cent out of this if we are not successful) as most of us have full time jobs doing something that we really don’t want to be doing.  Our goal is to turn this small project into something bigger.  We need dedicated people that are willing to work towards a kickstarter and hopefully much grander things.  A problem right now, is that we have no money to pay.  We are pulling from our individual accounts and picking up assets from the Unity store just scraping by.  We hope to kickstart well enough to fund and pay individuals that are putting the time in on the game.  If our Kickstarter is successful, artists will be paid at market value PLUS a negotiable rate.

Right now, the only positions we need filled are as follows:

3D Animators

Shuriken Particle System Artist

2D Concept / Icon Artists

Play-testers

Social Media Admin

If it is not in this list then that means the position has been filled and I may or may not get back to you depending on how many people message me.  We have a playable demo right now for you to look at.  We’d love feedback, constructive comments etc. 

I’ll be keeping this page open and refreshing it often if you have any questions.  Below is the information pertaining to our game.  I am excited to hear from some of you!

Eleventh Hour Games
http://lastepochgame.com/
Twitter: @lastepochgame
Instagram: #lastepochgame
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzo4PHA91qM-jWp_bWVOzqQ

-Regards
LeRoyRobenson