Home Career & Education

Is there any online education for 3D art that is recognized for potential employers?

Adam1313
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
Adam1313 polycounter lvl 3
Hello Polycount People!~

I've being learning by myself 3D art with various videos, tutorials and just having some fun with it. I also landed some contract work mostly earning very little but learning quite a bit about the process of both creating assets for games and animation productions.

I keep trying to land bigger jobs, both contract/freelance and in-house studios but apparently can't make the cut.
Thinking that maybe some formal education in 3D would be a good help to land that big job that set me on the right path.

So is there a recognized/recommended education online that I can have as a certificate to nudge potential employers that are on the fence to hiring me or is it fully reliant on me figuring out a way to make better and better portfolio pieces until I'm at a decent level?

My dream is to be part of a studio in house and all, but since I live in a country with no video market to speak of, I am starting to think that only freelancing would be a viable career, who's gonna fly a self-taught artist to work for them? 0_0

So... Is there any online education for 3D art that is recognized for potential employers?

My portfolio : https://www.artstation.com/same

Thanks for reading all that,

Have a great day!

Replies