Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

The Unsullied - GOT Fan Art

polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
akilesKRSK polycounter lvl 2
Hi guys,
I would like share with you my final version of The Unsullied character that I modeled during my first study period. The aim of the project was to build a high poly model in Z-brush and a game ready low poly version. Base mesh and anatomy were developed in Z-Brush, all hard surfaces props and leather, as well as retopology, were done in Maya and fabrics were simulated in Marvelous Designer. Substance painter was used for baking maps and texturing and, finally, rendering was done with Marmoset Toolbag. I am not completely happy with the result but it is time to move on and I definitely learned a lot on that. Hope you guys like it.

High res pic on artstation. 
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/4LDW4

Final Pose

A-Pose

Low-poly wireframe

Z-brush high poly sculpt

Z-brush high poly sculpt

Props modeling high-poly triple dragon brooch

Props modeling high-poly helmet

Props modeling retopologized low-poly helmet