Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Mads Mikkelsen Likeness (Hannibal/Le Chiffre)

Dominic Sewell
polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
Dominic Sewell polycounter lvl 4
i guys,

Finally back with another character sculpt, its not my usual cup of tea but due to project circumstance i find myself on character duty. Anyhow, ive got with a Mads Mikkelsen likeness particularly as Hannibal or Le Chiffre.

I'm sort of in to secondary details but definitely want to nail down larger forms before i delve deeper in to secondary and tertiary detailing. As a side note the hair is place holder at the moment as the model will eventually be game ready and make use of hair cards.

All that being said heres where im at so far along with a couple images im using as reference for context. As always all feedback is welcome and greatly appreciated!

Thanks Guys!

Replies

• Dominic Sewell
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    A little bit of a wider shot but i thought id keep this thread alive and post a quick update on the entire charcacter and shwo a full body shot.

As a bit of background im going for a "smart casual" doctor sort of look, hes a bad guy so hes a little unkempt.

• Dominic Sewell
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi all,

Its been a while (way too long) but im going to try keep this thread alive its hanging by a thread I know, anyhow ive made a touch of progress on this guy a shame ive had to approach other tasks so not as much progress as id like but progress nonetheless. Ive included screens of the latex gloves i was working on, a general turnaround and a very rough colour paint to gauge general colours.

Im coming to a point where im about done with his clothes now and all my efforts will be on finishing up his face and getting some real hair in place.

Cheers!
  • Dominic Sewell
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Another quick update on the face, its a struggle focusing on such tiny detail in the face for an environment guy but im making slow progress. The labial folds need adjusting and the ears have got a long way to come but im seeing an end somewhere near.