Home Adobe Substance

[Substance Designer] Errors Importing Substance into Toolbag3

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Un_Delincuente polycounter lvl 6
I am having some troubles importing my substance into Marmoset using the "import Substance" feature in the Extra Tab.

When imported,some of my maps are giving me errors.

I exported the Outputs in Designer to  see if it would be the same if I imported the maps manually.

I also duplicated my substance import and replaced the maps giving me error.

I seem to have completely different results in each different material even though I have all settings the same in Marmoset. I seem to have a different Diffuse in my Substance than in my Maps material even though it was exported from the same substance. My Gloss and AO seem to behave the same no matter how I imported but I do get different results in my Height Map and cant seem to get it close to how it appears in Designer.

I get some distortion around certain planks which is not apparent at all in Designer.

Im pretty new to designer so im hoping its just some settings I haven't set correctly. Thanks

Replies

• Jerc
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jerc interpolator
    I beleive the red doesn't mean it's an error, just that Toolbag is using the red channel as output for greyscale channels.
  • Un_Delincuente
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Un_Delincuente polycounter lvl 6
    I see. I thought that meant it was errors from my substance. I also figured out my Height map wasnt working properly cuz my cube needed more tessellation. Weird since im using the exact mesh from Designer in Toolbag. Must be some Substance Engine magic.

I sitll cant figure out why my diffuse is different in my Substance archive than in my Diffuse map.

Heres my graph in case anyone sees anything wrong with it.

Thanks for the help Jerc