Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Some cyberpunk girl

PitelinM
polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
PitelinM polycounter lvl 8
Hey guys, I`ve started working on my new character. Initially thought to participate in "beyond human" challenge of artstation, but after seeing some of the incredible works there realized I had no chance, so I'll just post it here. Will be glad to hear your thoughts and feedback :) 
Cheers

Replies

• Eirikra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Eirikra polycounter lvl 4
    I'd say you should participate anyway, not participating will give you a No win from the beginning but if you participate you get more people to see your work and you have a chance of winning, you don't lose anything by doing it if you're working on it anyway. And I think your work is more than good enough to give it a shot :)
  • PitelinM
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Eirikra said:
    I'd say you should participate anyway, not participating will give you a No win from the beginning but if you participate you get more people to see your work and you have a chance of winning, you don't lose anything by doing it if you're working on it anyway. And I think your work is more than good enough to give it a shot :)
    Yeah, you absolutely right. Only issue is challenge requires some limitations, only 2 maps for the character can be a problem. In any case, little update here. Almost finished legs. Hard surface design is not my strongest, but hope it will look somewhat decent in the end. 
  • Elithenia
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Elithenia polycounter
    Go participate anyway. Do 2 Maps for the challenge. If that isn't enough later, you can always change and rebake. 
    But you'll only get good things from participating. :) Good feedback and views :) 
  • PitelinM
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Almost done with high poly. Still have some detail to add, maybe some props them be off to retopo.

• PitelinM
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Probably finished HP. Now I want to get her some badass gun 
  • idli
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    idli sublime tool
    Really like how you executed the mechanical parts in her, awesome!