Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Pickle Rick (Rat suit) seeking critique

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
Eirikra polycounter lvl 4
Hi, I've been working on this for some days now and it's finally finished, now I just need to make it presentable and I would like to ask for some guidance with that since I think this has a lot of potential and I would like to make the best out of it. Presentation is what I need to improve the most as you can see.

For the first render I used the Dota shader, I think it fits him really nice I would just like to be able to lower the strength of the shadows but can't find the option anywhere. Second image is with default shader.

Here's a gif of how the rig is as of right now, I'll most likely be improving it during this next week since I'll be making some animations for him.

Any riggers have feedback on the legs? I was wondering if there's a better way to rig them.
Oh and the stretchy thing popping out of his hand is fixed now, I didn't realize it was like that when I recorded it.

Any feedback that you have is welcome, thank you! :)

Replies

• Eirikra
    Offline / Send Message
    Eirikra polycounter lvl 4
    Well I called it good enough for an Artstation post, I'll be updating it with animations during the next couple of weeks but still looking for critique on it, I'm not too happy with the current renders.

But I had my fun with some poses

There're a couple more renders and embedded Sketchfab in the Artstation post.