Home Freelance Job Postings

Looking for a level designer in unity for a high quality demo project

krike
polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
krike polycounter lvl 4
You will work with 5 other 3D artists on the environment.

What i need is someone who is experienced in unity. Can make shaders himself and do the level design.
I want AAA graphics no less. You also need to be able to help with finding solutions to problems.
You will NOT rely on assets from the assets store unless specifically asked. There is a team to design the assets you need.
You will build the landscapes. You will help with asset creation, you will help with the skyboxes, you will help with smaller assets.
But your number one task is to create the world levels from our assets or your own ones.

Style is like the kite boy demo in Unreal. But for reasons we work with unity.

I  would prefer someone who can do this besides his job or someone who just graduated and has some time to seriously help but is glad with a smaller wage.

As this is a private project with zero funding only done by an ordinary person i can't give tripple a wages. Think of 6 - 12 dollars an hour (as freelancer) and your right.
What do you get back. If you can do AAA environments after a test and you work from start to finish on the project you can expect an invitation to the full project in a couple of months. 

You will work in a young team but we have some aid of a top notch Game developper who helps out a few hours a week in making sure things will run the way they should run.

I hope for quick responses as we have a short deadline (just under 2 months now)

Replies