Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Project Legacy - Assembling a team

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
HumiIiation polycounter lvl 5
Short version: I am assembling a team. I primarily need programmers to concept the combat system. 2d and 3d artists are also needed for concept art, 3d props, architecture, weapons armor and most importantly character and creature modelling. Animators are welcome too but are not super urgent atm. The game is a swordplay dark fantasy fps made in UE4. Come join us! 

Long version: Project Legacy is the spawn of what has been brewing in my brain for years now. I have always dreamed about creating my own game project and this year it is starting up. I myself is a 3d artist and writer and I am very passionate about this project and game art in general. Although I can do most things myself I would like to invite people from all areas to lend a hand. So whether you are a 3d artist, programmer or 2d artist this is a unique opportunity to expand your skillset and portfolio. Since this project is just starting up I can not promise payment although that is what I am aiming for.

Project Legacy (temporary name) is a story driven fantasy game set on Gajra, the old earth.
"89 years have passed since the veil to the spirit world was ripped asunder. Magic, thought to have been created by the ancient high elves, is awakening. Fay, demons and unimaginable devilry is spilling in to the world and had it not been for a treaty under the order of hunters, men and elves would be at each others throats. The order was formed after the veil was ripped. Humans and elves united to stand against the fay. They are by all means monster hunters, protectors of Gajra and currently the biggest hope for survival. But faith in the hunters is dwindling as a new threat is awakening. A threat that only you can put a stop to.

Play as a hunter, expand your skills and work your way through the ranks in a rich world filled with political intrigue, ancient prophesies and mysteries."

So far I have written a book with the game worlds lore. The game will be played in true first person. Gameplay will focus on combat, problem solving and survival. It is currently being developed in unreal engine 4. I can not give out all details here so I kept it short. Please contact me here or on jnrgren@gmail.com for more details.

Replies