Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Drone Product Line

HugoAKAJuice
polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
HugoAKAJuice polycounter lvl 4
Hello, Everyone. 
                           I've been working on this for some time,  a drone with interchangeable parts for different situations. This was inspired by some sketches of Darren Bartley . Originally, this one was just going to be one drone but as I was playing around in zbrush concepting, I changed my mind. I decided on creating a base drone, where after I would create a collection of parts that together would create a different drone. This are results.

I'm mostly done with the drones and once I fix some of the textures I would like to create an environment for the drones, to create a proper presentation.          

Replies

• aclund3
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aclund3 polycounter lvl 6
    Love what you've done here!  One critique I have is that I'd tone down the edge wearing and maybe make another pass at masking out areas that wouldn't actually get worn down due to other protruding parts 'protecting' them from contact.  Really great idea to make interchangeable parts!  You can get a lot of mileage out of these guys.  
  • HugoAKAJuice
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    HugoAKAJuice polycounter lvl 4
    You're right about the edge wear, I definitely need to mask it out some areas and lessen the effect in other. Thanks for your comments.