Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Jon Snow Fanart 2.0 Realtime

polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
JesusIzeta polycounter lvl 2
Hi everyone I updated my Jon Snow fanart.
I created the base elements in Maya, clothing in Marvelous designer and Zbrush, everything sculpted in Zbrush, textures in Substance painter, marii and Photoshop.
I got some feedback in the past few days for this model and I redid all the real time rendering in marmoset toolbag 3 and also a new marmoset viewer, Hope you guys like it.Comment, like and share. All good critique is welcome. Thank you. For more please visit the link below: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/WQ8oy
Thanks everyone so much.

Replies

• Semi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Semi triangle
    Really cool work, good modeling and texturing. There seem to be a good amount of polygons in the arms, I'm wondering if it could be reduced. The one other thing I would check is the skin of the face, I think it would be even more believable if you added some more color variation, some reds around the cheeks especially. Other than that, really cool work, can't wait to see more from you! Can I ask what's the texture resolution you used?
  • JesusIzeta
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JesusIzeta polycounter lvl 2
    Hey thank you very much for the feedback! I use 4k textures for this project, I agree with the comment about the face texture, I guess there are some color range issues when exporting textures to different softwares, however I still need to ground it more. Really positive and helpfull feedback.