Home Artists Looking For Work

Technical Environment Artist (Stylized/Low poly)

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Jonny10 polycounter lvl 5
My name is Jonathan van Immerzeel and I'm an Technical Environment Artist looking to get involved on freelance or contract basis.

A degree in software engineering has complimented my art works over the past 4 years in various Unity projects. I have recently graduated from the Creative Media and Game Technology course at the Saxion University of Applied Sciences.

My natural curiosity has driven me to the many nooks of game development. And I am able to quickly grasp the technical extend of a task and always aim for the most efficient and flexible approach. You can expect the proficiency of both an artist and programmer, intertwining creative art and technology.

Over time, my affinity towards narrative-driven games such as Journey and (more recently) Rime, has brought me to specialize in stylized art. Where have I developed a strong understanding of the visual and technical techniques needed to achieve it. 

Get in touch to open a dialog about how I could contribute to your project! I maintain an hourly- or flat rate depending on the project.
Work examples

Repertoire:

Modeling

• Landscapes
  • Trees and vegetation
  • Low poly

Visual

• Lighting and post-effects
  • Shaders
  • Particle effects
  • Substance materials

Technical