Home› Quixel Megascans

Solved: Did the new Windows 10 Creator's update mess up my license?

I am now unable to to run Quixel as its asking me to activate the license again for some reason. Only thing I did was update Windows 10. I can't activate it because the reactivation email I get has a button that doesn't link to anything or do anything. My licenses are offline activated but even now that I'm online I can't deactivate it at all. I hope I can fix this issue this fourth of July weekend as weekends are the only time I have to work on projects.

Replies

• Synaesthesia
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Synaesthesia polycounter
    Please e-mail support@quixel.se for issues related to licensing, that way our licensing manager can resolve it ASAP. While you wait on him, be sure to ask for me by name so I can assign an additional license to your account for the duration of the weekend. I don't generally work weekends but I'll make an exception in this case. I've assigned an additional freelance NDO and DDO license to your e-mail that you can use immediately. It will expire on 3 April at 11 AM EDT. You should have a resolution of this problem by that point. Sorry about the trouble!
  • DynasoulStudio
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thank you Jonathan, I am able to use this temporary license now, I've sent an email to support as requested.