Fire Hose Games is looking for an experienced 2D Artist to join our team! We are a small game development studio located in Cambridge, MA, just outside of Boston. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and an environment in which you get to make real decisions while working on a tight-knit team.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating an excellent sense of design
- Excellent working knowledge of Photoshop
- Ability to match style guidelines and carry out a visually consistent aesthetic
- Great communication skills and the ability to make impactful design and creative decisions
- A thorough understanding of game development and experience working with programmers
- Ability to work in-house at our Cambridge, MA office
- A strong background in traditional art
- Proficiency in 3D software such as 3dsMax or Maya
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with the Unity game engine
- Passion for making and playing games
- A wide variety of interests and hobbies outside of games
At Fire Hose we recognize that great games require varied perspectives and experiences. As such we are strongly committed to hiring a diverse team and welcome applications from everyone and anyone.
Please send a resume and portfolio to email@example.com