Home Full time/Part time work

Hiring 3D-artist with DAZ/Poser/iRay/equivalent realism experience for adult game

palmer_aif
null
This is a paid position obviously, with the potential for a revenue share. What sort of work needs to be done: We're currently looking to hire a person with extensive knowledge using DAZ, Poser, or equivalent 3D software, to render realistic images in iRay/equivalent for use in an adult NSFW game with taboo elements. You would need to use 3D assets (characters, backgrounds, etc) that are commercially or freely available, or if you have made them yourself.

This game will be updated bi-weekly or monthly so we're looking for someone long term (and hopefully someone that can join the team permanently for a revenue share deal). We are currently funded by Patreon (currently at $8k with a major release coming up, and with a growth of 1100% in one year), and also with Nutaku being interested in funding our studio. Currently we have two games in the making and our studio consist of three members, two of which are full time. We're obviously looking to expand.

This new game project will be overseen by me, but you and a dedicated writer (position already filled) will work on it. What you will do: You will render all of the 3D-images used in the game, and work with me and the writer to create a great game (50+ images to start things off for the first build.)

Overview of the project: A VN with plenty of 3D-rendered images which again are supposed to look realistic. Main story line is a daddy-dauther intrigue with multiple branching options that can lead to sex scenes. This is an incest game and so naturally you would have to be comfortable with such a story line. We currently have several outlines of possibly story paths already done by the writer.

Remember the focus here is creating realistic images. The game will utilize our propitiatory VN engine (an extension of Ren'Py basically), meaning among other things there will be multiple paths that the player can follow. This engine is extremely advanced and is updated in real time, can show the various dialog boxes, options, stat changes and so on, so it's extremely easy to see what you are doing. It's very easy to use and of course has a tutorial/guide. Note: you will not have learn a lot of engine related stuff in order to create this game, that's mainly the writer's responsibility.

Any questions, or if you're interested please comment, PM or ask your questions below. If you're interested I'll need to send you some example images on what we're looking for in terms of visual design, and you will need to respond with some kind of example image, and for that you can reach me on palmer@love-joint.com

Palmer.