Home Freelance Job Postings

POST FILLED - Miniature sculptor needed

Hi all - first time posting on here 

I'm looking for a sculptor to create a miniature for a boardgame we are working on. This is for the main bad guy - a minotaur as shown here:
http://motleysprue.com/game/knossus/ (higher res image available)

Current state is that the game is complete, and we are talking to distributors whilst we plan production -  that means that for the time being we are self funded (ie poor!)
Not looking for freebies but am hoping that someone can offer me a discounted rate, with a view to getting the other miniature work for this game (5 more similar characters, some heroes and item models). If you have an alternative suggestion around how we could work with you, I'm also open to discussion.

Must be designed as suitable for 3d print - so textures not essential but could be useful too for marketing material 

Please pm with a quote including turn around time, and when you could begin work - any other advice also very much appreciated.

Ideally I'd like a quote for this model and then subsequent similar models so I can budget accordingly. Even if you can't discount the first one please let me know your standard rate. Expectation is that beyond these models, there would be further work for other games if this is successful.

Thanks for reading!

Andy

Replies

• motleysprue
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Slightly overwhelmed with not just the number of responses, but how many talented people there are on here!

I've now selected someone to fill this commission - thanks to everyone else and we'll keep you in mind for the other games we have in the works.