Home General Discussion

Just got Hacked!!

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
melviso polycounter lvl 10
Hi guys,

I can't access my email account and skype. I am from Nigeria and unfortunately google did not give us the 2 step verification feature. So to everyone out there be careful. My recovery email also got hacked as well. Does anyone know how I can contact google maybe on the phone or something?

Any idea what can be done?

Replies

• Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Not much can be done if your verification email is also hacked. Google should allow 2-factor authentication, surprised they limit it geographically. You should just be able to use your phone. Sorry not much help.
  • melviso
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Unfortunately this is the case here. The truth is there are honest and hardworking ppl here in my country but unfortunately due to certain reasons, google decided not allow this feature which would have helped me in this situation.
    Foolishly, my recovery e-mail happens to be my youtube account:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPUnC7Eqb7wMhEU26Vz9VJg

I no longer have access to the channel. Is there a way I can get it back? If anyone can contact the Youtube team or something. I have the unreal engine file of Pitch House. I can show more videos of the scene as proof I own the channel. I am cleaning out my PC atm. I feel really awful right now  :s
    I will try and get a new skype. I don't know what anyone would gain from doing this. Or was google hacked in the Africa region? There have been reports of hacking all over the place recently.
  • Tekoppar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tekoppar polycounter lvl 10
    I do know that if you don't have a phone connected to your google account they will ask when you created your google account, month and year. Sadly enough the people I've helped have never actually remembered that so I've got no clue what happens if you know it.
  • melviso
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    @Tekoppar Unfortunately, that didn't help. I did enter the month and year. No go. I will try and see if I can contact youtube. If ppl on here can help contact them too. That will be swell. This is just saddening. I will try and get a video animation/screenshots of the pitch house scene as soon as I can.
  • melviso
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Here is a scene from the Pitch House UE4 file: