Home Adobe Substance

.Sbsar file import issues...help?

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
Yahya_Jadi polycounter lvl 7
  Hi guys I kinda need some help here. I've recently tried out substance designer and when I wanted to import my freshly made substance into Marmoset, the import just won't happen. It loads for few seconds but after that it's as if I did nothing. (I use Marmoset 3 and substance designer 6)

I've been hitting the "open" button on the "Extra" bar in Toolbag for so many times it just won't work. reinstalling It didn't solve the problem either. I've checked my Substance and as far as I'm aware of there is nothing wrong with it.

Any ideas on what the problem could be? I really need to get this sorted out, I would be grateful to you guys.

Replies

• Froyok
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Froyok greentooth
    It could be possible that Marmoset 3 doesn't support yet the Substance Engine update we had with SD6. I would suggest contacting the Marmoset team as they are the one who handle this update, not us.

Meanwhile, enable the engine compatibility to the engine version 5 in the settings and look for node with the yellow outline, it should indicate what is incompatible. This way you can avoid it to produce SD5 compatible substance.
  • Yahya_Jadi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yahya_Jadi polycounter lvl 7
    Thanks a lot !