Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Gun Turret [WIP]

GuanAndOnly
polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
GuanAndOnly polycounter lvl 6
Thought I'd try my hand at the expired polycount challenge. Been working on the base. 
Straying from the concept quite a bit, but I'm trying to figure out how to make all the joints and stuff functional.
Crits in terms of form/functionality/sizing or anything really is greatly appreciated. c^:

Replies

• GuanAndOnly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Finished it up. Don't think I'll get around to texturing it any time soon, haha. 
  • LaurentiuN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    LaurentiuN interpolator
    Hey man, looks realy cool but i have some crits, some joints are very thin, check picture, and maybe the entire leg is very thin, add some bulkiness to it maybe. Bigger shapes to compensate the big weapons.

• GuanAndOnly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    s1dK said:
    Hey man, looks realy cool but i have some crits, some joints are very thin, check picture, and maybe the entire leg is very thin, add some bulkiness to it maybe. Bigger shapes to compensate the big weapons.

Thanks for the crit! Quite a few people have been telling me about that in 10K and IRL, haha. Will definitely change that! 
    I'm a bit hesitant to completely scrap the legs though (tooting my own horn, but I kinda like the design route I took with it), so I'm gonna play around with scaling things around.
    Once again, thanks for the crit! c: