Home Unreal Engine

Sequencer: "Master" Level Sequencer Not Playing

Devon M
polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
Devon M polycounter lvl 4
Hello all. I'm running Unreal 4.13. 

So I've made a "master"  level sequencer to hold all of my shots together. I've made two shots and they both do their thing quite nicely. However, once I jump back to the "master" level, the one that contains all of my shots, nothing happens. In fact, the thumbnails won't even update. They show my camera being outside of my scene. However, I can go into each shot and they work just fine as intended.

If I try to render the sequence, nothing happens in the video. The same goes for if I try to render the individual shots.

I tried creating this entire process from scratch all over again. Same results.

Halp :(

Replies

• Devon M
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Devon M polycounter lvl 4
    So I found the answer on a different forum post that was semi-unrelated to my post. Adding a Camera Cut to each shot, and in each Camera Cut adding my cameras, fixed the problem. However, I don't know why that fixed my problem. I guess I don't understand why simply including that allowed me to render and play all of my shots in sequence, when each individual shot was already playing just fine. This is my first time ever doing any kind of cinematic work =P Could anyone explain? I'd really appreciate it.