Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nicko_the_great polycounter lvl 9
    a bit of a test render
  • Elithenia
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Elithenia polycounter
    Looking good, however I would have a look on the anatomy of the hands for the next model. 
    The fingers looks a bit too thin, and there's a bend in the hand (from posing?) that I find a bit unnerving. 
    I would also have a look at breaking the symmetry of the face before finishing the modelling next time, as she looks very symmetrical to me. 

Overall, good going :)
  • nicko_the_great
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Elithenia said:
    Looking good, however I would have a look on the anatomy of the hands for the next model. 
    The fingers looks a bit too thin, and there's a bend in the hand (from posing?) that I find a bit unnerving. 
    I would also have a look at breaking the symmetry of the face before finishing the modelling next time, as she looks very symmetrical to me. 

Overall, good going :)
    hey thanks for the feed back you're pretty much correct on all aspects, cool thing is the work flow I have i can make those changes very easily on this model. it make look like a final but its still a work in progress. good looking out on the face part i was so caught up in posing i didnt mess with the face much. I hope to have another update soon
  • Elithenia
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Elithenia polycounter
    Good!
    Yeah I'd say have a general look on the anatomy then, and make sure that you go away from the symmetry :) It does stick out as something that isn't quite correct :) 
    Also are the eyes straight on? as if you look at a reference image, the eyes are not completely straight forward on most people. 
    Are you working from any reference?
  • nicko_the_great
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    @Elithenia yeah Im using a reference but yes right now the eyes are straight I haven't got around to those little details yet